26 August 2013

34/52

DSC_1448.jpg

DSC_1462.jpg

DSC_1086.jpg

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Jonas: Loves legos and math.
Joshua: Loves music.
Jessica: Loves her tiny bunny and anything pink.

Sometimes I wonder where their character comes from. I am horrible at math but Jon is very strong. Jon struggles with writing but I could fill a notebook in one sitting. We both love music, but don't have the "ear" to master an instrument. I suppose Jonas takes after Jon and Josh after myself. That must mean that Jessica is the perfect blend of our personalities.

Except for the love of pink. That's all her.

Thank you Jodi for hosting this series.

3 comments:

  1. That photo of Jessica is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your children are beautiful and these portraits of them are just stunning! I love the light you captured in that photo of Jessica! A favorite of mine for this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS