16 January 2015

Ocean Travels

DSC_0399.jpg
DSC_0421.jpg
DSC_0417.jpg
DSC_0424.jpg
DSC_0401.jpg
DSC_0426.jpg
DSC_0364.jpg
DSC_0368.jpg
DSC_0386.jpg
DSC_0388.jpg
DSC_0391.jpg
DSC_0394.jpg
DSC_0487.jpg
DSC_0773.jpg
DSC_0791.jpg
DSC_0826.jpg
DSC_0840.jpg
DSC_0843.jpg
DSC_0479.jpg
I waited for time to stand still, to resist the forceful winds and hold fast. As I waited silently, rooted in the cold wet sand, I could see the winter breeze fluttering across the crashing waves. Time was releasing before my tranquil eyes and no matter how hard I tried to raise my arms or grasp it with my fingers I was motionless; stagnant in my own loss of time. But in the distance I could feel, hear and see the memories scattered throughout the empty beach. Memories I knew I would collect quickly before they washed away, memories that would last a lifetime.

///

Sharing a few memories from this summer. I took tons and tons of photos, but I'm finally learning to select and share the ones I really love. I love these ones. Tomorrow, I'll share another round of beach photos that I hold near and dear to my heart. Nothing like ocean travels, even if it's in the form of photographs, in the middle of a snowy winter!

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS