08 December 2014

Life Lately

DSC_3741.jpg
DSC_3743.jpg
DSC_3758.jpg
DSC_3782.jpg
DSC_3793.jpg
DSC_3798.jpg
DSC_3799.jpg
DSC_3837.jpg
Life lately has been busy. I haven't touched my camera in so long I think it's collecting dust. I have fears that I'll forget everything I have learned and taught myself over the years. But, being away from the camera made me realize just how much I love the camera. It made me realize how much I want to pick it up and capture every detail and it made me realize how much I still have to learn.

It also made me realize I may need to add some camera accessories to my Christmas list! Do you have any favorites? Particularly in the lens department?

This weekly round-up of photos are a few moments of our life lately.

Thanksgiving Day sillies // In search of the perfect tree // Posed perfectly on top the car // Embracing the Advent Calendar
And of course, we need to stop and remember John Lennon today

J ohn L ennon by Watching the wheels on Grooveshark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS