24 June 2014

25/52

DSC_0097.jpg
DSC_0098.jpg
DSC_0090.jpg
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Jonas: Taking in the surroundings.
Joshua: Always ready for an adventure.
Jessica: The way she looks at her brothers makes my heart smile.

Thank you Jodi for hosting this series.

Yay! I'm finally caught up on this series. I can't believe I never fell behind last year. This year…well, it's been a busy one. I normally don't post a portrait of all three kids from all the same moment, but this moment captured my heart and I in turn wanted to capture it here. This is where I grew up and I love that I am able to bring my own children back here. I have such fond memories of spending my summers lazily on the lake, splashing and laughing with friends and staying out on the docks until well past dark.

The summer of youth is a time to remember and a time to capture.

1 comment:

  1. Love this week's photos. I can't wait until my littlest is old enough to do this too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS