04 April 2014

Hello Weekend

DSC_7215.jpg
We're letting our hair down and kicking our shoes off. There is (finally) a touch of spring in the air and we are reaching out towards it with both hands, fingers spread wide, ready to grasp the season. It's a busy one this weekend, although aren't they all? I miss the days of lazy mornings and lounging in jammies as we pleased, but I'll take these busy mornings. Mornings when the scent of strong coffee trickles from room to room, when soccer balls are being dribbled on hardwood floors, when oatmeal is dropped and dogs quickly clean it up. Mornings when we are whisked away into the car and thrown into time and the multitude of our activities.

I'll take these busy mornings.
I'll take them any day.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS