21 February 2014

documenting details | iphone photos

IG

I may not have had my camera these past few weeks, but at least I've had my iPhone. Wouldn't the world be lost without the iPhone? I can even hear soft muffles from my children "take a picture with your iPhone" or "look it up on your iPhone."

Here are a few favorites from these past couple weeks. I've taken over the restaurant's Instagram and Twitter accounts and am excited to venture down this road. The amount of photographs that accumulate from the restaurant are endless. I can't wait to get creative and get behind the scenes.

You can follow my personal Yellow Finch account here our restaurant, Bender's Tavern, here and on twitter here.

Enjoy your weekend! Ours will be full but only in the best of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS