24 February 2014

8/52

97520009.jpg
97520017.jpg
97520007.jpg
"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2014."

Jonas: Always serious, always sensitive.
Joshua: Always playful, always creative.
Jessica: Always happy, always dancing.

*These photos were taken with an old Nikon 2020 film camera.
*I have enjoyed shooting in film these past few weeks, it has REALLY tested my knowledge and weighed on my budget, but I am happy to announce my camera is back from the shop!


Thank you Jodi for hosting this series.

2 comments:

  1. amazing job with the film! I would *not* have known had you not mentioned it. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS