29 June 2013

follow yellow finch on bloglovin

DSC_7008.jpg

As most of you know, Google Reader will be ending on July 1st. Here is my obligatory post to tell you that you can follow Yellow Finch via Bloglovin. I've actually been on Bloglovin for awhile and I do enjoy using it to follow and read the blogs I enjoy.

Head on over and join me before Monday. You can even import all of your current reads from Google Reader.

Other ways to read Yellow Finch?
Follow via Bloglovin
Subscribe via email
Facebook
Twitter

Happy Saturday friends! It's a good and busy one over here. As I type Jon is running around the house, Jonas and Josh are playing and Jess is "packing" her backpack. Bailey is nervously pacing the floors of our home because he can sense something is going on. He can feel vacation in the air.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS