25 August 2012

keeping busy.

liz fence
Happy Weekend Friends!

Our busy week went by so fast I feel that I need to sit and catch my breath for a moment. With the start of school brings the start of several other activities. We have soccer practices, cub scouts, board meetings and more. Plus, Jon and I have set a date for when we would like our house to be in order. There will still be plenty of projects on our hands, but we are hoping by September 23rd the kitchen will be done, pictures will be hung on the walls, the garage will be clean and the basement will be organized. Can you believe it's been four months since we moved?? Four months and I still haven't shared any pictures with you.

I have lots of home pictures lined up in the near future, some before and afters and a giveaway for next week. I'm also hoping to have Yellow Finch Designs jewelry up and running with my new pieces, so make sure to check back.



1 comment:

  1. The idea of a deadline is such a good one! We have been in our house for a year and a half, and there are still rooms full of boxes ... not to mention completely empty rooms. Can't wait to see what you have to share!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS