07 November 2011

in the kitchen. on our plates.

It's no secret that we like food in this house.
Good food. Organic food. Local food. Sustainable food.
I tend to spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen prepping, baking and cooking this food. I await patiently the anticipation of plating all this goodness up and sharing it with friends and family.
I thought I would share with you a glimpse of the kitchen and what's on our plates.
These photos are from last week.

DSC_0111

DSC_0219

DSC_0087

DSC_0026

Picnik collage 2

DSC_0007

DSC_0012

DSC_0015

DSC_0127

Picnik collage

DSC_0018

swiss chard, tomatoes, carrots and radish. apple carrot soup with sunflower seed bread. fresh beets. a breakfast omelet. sweet potato and black bean empanadas. chipolte (the only fast food i eat). pumpkin bread and whole wheat waffles. kiwi berries.

Here are some more food related reads for you. Enjoy!
oh dear drea, miss igs, Post Punk Kitchen, eat sleep cuddle, simply breakfast, Nectar

Do you have a food related link to share? Please let me know.
I love anything food and spirits related.

Welcome new readers! I love hearing your comments and reading your emails. Thank you

4 comments:

  1. Delicious! I love all these pictures but especially Chipotle...I have a soft spot for Chipotle. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, it all looks so scrumptious, especially that first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your food looks seriously delicious! Thanks for sharing my blog too. I bought some coconut oil recently but haven't got around to using it yet. Would love some recipe suggestions for it if you have. Those pies look lovely too, you really should share some recipes on here :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my. My mouth is watering. Delicious! (And love how soft and lovely your photography is.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS