18 July 2009

nancy botwin style ...

Signature Style: Casual-chic suburban mom
Clad in fitted black tees, inky eyelet and platforms, Nancy Botwin, the main character of Showtime's Weeds, is a modern widow in mourning. Though she appears to be a hip suburban mom sporting hobo bags, bohemian jewelry and bright sneaks, there's definitely a double meaning when this girl puts on her Mary Janes.

Check out Mary Louise Parker in Weeds on Monday nights on Showtime



Charles by Charles David
www.zappos.com


The Little Black Cocktail Dress



Golden Links Necklace - Gold Plated Textured Links on Delicate Gold Filled Chain


Snow White jersey top
http://www.larimeloom.etsy.com/


White and Blue Summer Dress with Buttons




Four Leaf Clover Mesh Latticework Earrings


Large Golden Hoop Earrings
http://www.jojobell.etsy.com/

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting all of these pics and links! I recently started watching Weeds and googled "Nancy Botwin style" and there you were.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS! Nancy Botwin is my hero.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love your blog and all of the fabulous links. My fiancee finally convinced me to start watching Weeds and I've fallen in love with Nancy Botwin's style; I want to start wearing layered delicate necklaces like she does.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! I love reading each and every comment and will reply to them here in this comment section. Thanks!

SITE DESIGNED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS